Student Engagement

Who is able to make changes to our organization?

Anyone currently listed in the database as president, treasurer, or adviser can update the information for a student organization by going to the Student Organization Database (SODB). From there, they will need to login and select the "Profile" tab. The organizations they are affiliated with will be listed, and they should select the one they wish to update. They can then update any organization information,  make any officer changes they need to make, or grant admin permissions to any officers.

« Back

© 2022 Student Engagement. All rights reserved.