Hosted by the Workspace & the ISU Gaffer's Guild
Find great gifts for grads and Mother's Day at the annual spring art sale at the Memorial Union on May 9 through 12 in Memorial Union Art Gallery. Hours are Tuesday 4-7pm, Wednesday 10am-7pm, and Thursday 10am-4pm and Friday10am-4pm and the Gallery is located on the 1st floor.
Featuring artists, makers, and crafters, the gallery is transformed into a shopper's paradise for those who love art and hand-made items. From budding creatives on campus to professional artists you will find pottery, blown glass, jewelry, decor, accessories, and prints. Sales support individual artists, The Workspace, and the Gaffer’s Guild. This year's artists include:
• Jillian Dunlap – Resin Jewelry
• Kristin Erdman – Prints, paintings, and plant magnets
• Caroline Freese – Pottery, cards, prints, stickers, and coloring books
• The Gaffer's Guild - Blown Glass
• Hayley Goddard - Clay Jewelry
• Judy Lemish – Upcycled jewelry, bags, and accessories
• Natalie McDaniels - Live caricatures in the afternoon on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday
• Elizabeth Reeves – Paintings, prints and stickers
• Rhonda Scott – Glass bead and gemstone jewelry, upcycled book journals, and marbled paper
• Anka Snyder - Jewelry
• Valerie Williams – Pottery
• The Workspace - Pottery, buttons, art kits, and our ever-popular mystery boxes.
The Memorial Union is located at 2229 Lincoln Way on the Iowa State campus, and hourly parking is available in the ramp on the east side of the building.